SPARTIA

Login to post

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SPARTIA

Login to post

SPARTIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BATTLE NATIONS FORUM FOR SPARTIA MEMBERS

This is Spartia

jhadehoward
    jhadehoward
    Admin

This is Spartia Empty This is Spartia

Post by jhadehoward Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:18 pm

These are the rules of the guild, and they are very simple to follow, nothing to become crazy about.

1- Respect your teammates whoever they are, even if you score  1M and one scores 200 K, or you are a leader (officer) and one is a member, that does not mean you are above him. Everybody deserves respect.

2- Always meet the minimum required by the guild. I will never set a minimum that is not achievable by all of our members. Some people are claiming they have a life, we also do but we take the time to do our part of the job. if for example i play 10 hours per day during Boss strike i would score more than 1.5M. Once a minimum is set for Boss strike and invasion you have to meet it. that is what it means to be in high tier guild.

3- If you know that you wont be available for an event, the minimum is to inform the leader, do not expect me to guess that you are busy, i cant do that. and please INFORM ME AT LEAST ONE DAY BEFORE THE EVENT STARTS NOT DURING THE EVENT.  judging by the level of your unavailability i will decide whether or not you can stay in the guild during the event.
    PS: if you stay in the guild during an event, you do not inform me of your unavailability and you score less than the minimum required, the probability to be kicked is almost 100%. if you confirm that you will be able to meet the minimum and you score less than 90 % of the minimum you almost have 100% of chance to be kicked.
    PS; THE SAME GOES FOR THE INVASION, DO NOT STAY QUIET BEFORE THE INVASION WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WILL NOT PARTICIPATE.
    Communication and organisation are the key to succeed when you work with others, if you cant communicate and follow the instructions, you become the broken gear slowing down the machine and you need to be changed. I really do not like kicking people but once someone becomes the dead weight that the rest of the guild has to carry on its shoulder we have no choice but to kick him.

Mentoring program is meant to help you to achieve guild requirement easily. if you participate, follow well the program there is no doubt you will be able to achieve any requirement.

Thank you.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:36 pm